"Blues In The Night"

"Blues In The Night"
From the show, Piano Man, onboard "Radiance Of The Seas" Royal Caribbean

Monday 22 August 2011

New things to check out... =)

So with all the time we have had off since our last module, I decided to go back to some of the beginning tasks we did and see if I could improve them.

Firstly I looked at my Flickr account, and thought about what new picture's had I had done that could help me update my profile. I've had some wonderful picture's taken from the last contract I did, both from guests onboard and from friends and colleagues. So firstly I uploaded them and then also some new shot's that I have also had taken since being home.

Please have look and let me know what you think.. =)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/melissagreenhoughdancer/

Next I started to look at the YouTube channel I set up and uploaded two video's of me dancing that I put together. One, of a talent show I did onboard my last ship, performing a piece from "SYTYCD", and another of me doing a few aerial, and partner work tricks.

Check it out too...

http://www.youtube.com/user/melissagreenhough?feature=mhee

2 comments:

  1. Great idea to go back over things. Hopefully the modules will carry on being relevant. It's a good idea to go overall your stuff quarterly - you could even think about making a 'newsletter' twice a year to fill-in people on all your up-dates and sent it round to employers etc so they can keep up to date with you. How are plans going for your project?
    Adesola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it was good to see how much I needed to update and how I knew a "better" way to word things now. I definitely think it's a good idea to look over stuff quarterly, and I think I might think about making a "newsletter" too! That sounds like a great idea!

    My project is coming together... but it still feels a like a lot needs doing.

    ReplyDelete